Comment on page
zkKYC is a solution that enables Web3 businesses to comply with regulations while maintaining decentralization and the privacy and security of their customers' data. It uses zero-knowledge proofs to verify user identity without revealing sensitive information, making it possible to fulfill global KYC requirements in the least intrusive way possible.
zkMe zkKYC enables Web3 businesses to comply with regulations while maintaining decentralization and the privacy and security of your customers' data.
- Safeguard your reputationzkKYC can help crypto projects detect users' potential affiliation with money laundering and other malicious activities.
- Stay ahead of the new regulationsStaying ahead of the curve and ensuring that businesses are fully compliant with regulations.
- Privacy first: Protect users' privacy with advanced cryptography technologies.
- Decentralised: No fixed or controlled role in zkMe zkKYC by a single entity.
- Fulfil compliance requirement: Meet global KYC requirements while minimizing intrusion.
- Reuseable zkKYC: Users only need to be verified once to access multiple partnered services.
- Full security: No personally identifiable information is stored in a central server, eliminating the risk of data leaks.
- Seamless integration: Easily integrate your entire verification flow within seconds using our Web and Mobile SDK.
- Liveness check: Use biometric live checks to eliminate bots.
- Face match: Compare your users to identify duplicates.
- Identity check: Identify forged documents quickly and accurately.
- Background screening: Avoid contact with individuals who are at high risk for infection.
- Proof of address: Verify your user's proof of residency.
- Ongoing monitoring: Conduct continuous know your transaction screening.
- Fully customisableUse zkMe to customize your workflow and integrate your verification process quickly and easily with our web and mobile SDK.
- Decentralized storageData is stored in IPFS and is encrypted using threshold signature encryption.
- Threshold signature encryptionNo single party can reveal a user's identity raw files by using one shard of keys.
- Smart contract verificationA smart contract is used to determine whether each verified credential meets predetermined qualifications, based on yes or no answers.
- Zero knowledge proofsZKPs involves converting the user's information into a mathematical equation that can be verified without revealing any of the underlying information.
- Frictionless processReduce user friction by easily integrating into websites or mobile apps, allowing users to identify themselves with their preferred device.